Thursday, August 25, 2005

Country Girl socks complete!





One sock done, one on the needles! These are the Country Girl socks from Heart Strings. They are done in Knit Pick's Essential sock yarn in Dusk, very denim friendly! It has a nice stitch definition, although I'm finding it difficult to see the stitches since the colour of the yarn is so dark. Like all my socks, I'm using the Magic Loop, using a 100cm/40" size 3.0mm/US 2 needle. This pattern only has charts, so I'm getting quite used to that! Nice socks!

Now the update...it took 2 days, but I completed the second sock; no new pictures as it looks just like the first sock! But they are done and I can't wait to wear them. This yarn is a winner! It's soft and has great stitch definition. I've learned my lesson with dark yarns and intricate patterns, though!

No comments: